- Technology originally designed for chemical warfare decontamination
- Patented Earth Mineral Technology works to attack the VOC and break down on a compound level.
- Powder coated metal housing – Made in the USA
- No chemicals or masking agents
- Will not release any chemicals back into your environment
- UVC lamps are continuously shining on the collected organisms with high efficiency of kill and destruction
- EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is effective against toxic or noxious odors and chemicals through our proprietary “Adsorptive Neutralization” process.
- The HEPA filter captures harmful dust, particulate, allergens, pet dander, microorganisms, and more.
- UVC lamps are located before (and radiating on) the collection side of the HEPA filter. Unlike systems that depend on killing/inactivating the organisms as they pass through the UVC light in a very short period of time, the UVC light is continuously shining on the collected organisms with high efficiency of kill.
- Indicator lights inform you when individual UVC lamps need to be replaced or when the HEPA filter is clogged with particulate buildup.
- A four-speed blower offers the quietest and most efficient air flow on the market. The low Whisp-Air speed allows for silent operation. Medium to High speeds creates maximum air efficiency at noise levels suitable for residential and commercial use.
What Makes The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HRPA Filter filters sub-micron particles if up to .3 microns and 99.99% efficiency
- Patented Earth Mineral Technology destructively adsorbs and breaks down the VOC’s and Chemical Compounds
The EnviroKlenz® Mobile Air System with UV Light combines Advanced EnviroKlenz technology for toxic and noxious chemical and odor removal with HEPA filtration and ultraviolet germicidal radiation (UVC) to remove airborne particulates and allergens and inhibit the growth of captured microorganisms (such as bacteria, mold, and viruses).
CFM- 85, 150, 200, 250
Power– 115 volts
Room Size– Treats Up To 1000 Sqaure feet
Dimensions: 22″: x Width: 15.5” x Depth: 15”
Whisper Mode- 54 DB
Low- 56 DB
Medium- 59 DB
High- 62 DB
EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is effective against toxic or noxious odors and chemicals through our proprietary “Adsorptive Neutralization” process. The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is designed to last 5-6 months, ensuring that the unit operates at peak odor removal efficiency at all times. This makes this model one of the best air purifiers for mold and mildew management on the market.
The EnviroKlenz UV systems are equipped with a true medical-grade HEPA filter. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. The filter has a life expectancy of 18-24 months.
The EnviroKlenz Promise
Backed by the best warranty in the industry and full 30-day money back guarantee.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% happy with your EnviroKlenz mobile system, contact us to set up a return within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Backed by a full five-year warranty
Third Party Microbiological Testing:
The testing was conducted in a 1008 cubic foot biological environmental chamber. The pathogen was disseminated via a collision nebulizer. The EnviroKlenz® Air System Plus was turned on and allowed to operate for 2 hours and then the pathogen was collected and evaluated for viability via appropriate growth media and incubation period. The process also conducted without the EnviroKlenz® Air System Plus in the chamber to provide the natural decay of the pathogen. The reduction rates reported can be found above. *Testing performed and validated by Intertek, a third party, Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Read Full Testing Report
Third Party VOC Testing:
The testing was conducted in a 1008 cubic foot test chamber. H2S was injected and allowed to circulate for 30 minutes before the first reading was taken. The EnviroKlenz® Air System was turned onto the highest setting and decreased the concentration to 0.4ppm in 2 hours. and to .04ppm in 4 hours. Read Full Testing Report
EnviroKlenz® Air System vs. Nitrogen Compound (Ammonia)
Ammonia has a very potent odor and is considered to be hazardous. It is a pollutant that is commonly found in household cleaning products. EnviroKlenz® has similar results against related chemicals, including amines which are derivatives of ammonia and common air quality pollutants.
EnviroKlenz® Air System vs. Formaldehyde (Common Indoor Air Pollutant)
Formaldehyde can off-gas from varnishes and paints and is one of many compounds found in cigarette smoke. It is often found in manufactured products, synthetic materials, and building products such as pressed materials. EnviroKlenz® has similar results against a variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
There are no reviews yet.