- Technology originally designed for chemical warfare decontamination
- Patented Earth Mineral Technology works to attack the VOC and break down on a compound level.
- Powder coated metal housing – Made in the USA
- No chemicals or masking agents
- Will not release any chemicals back into your environment
- UVC lamps are continuously shining on the collected organisms with high efficiency of kill and destruction
- EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is effective against toxic or noxious odors and chemicals through our proprietary “Adsorptive Neutralization” process.
- The HEPA filter captures harmful dust, particulate, allergens, pet dander, microorganisms, and more.
- UVC lamps are located before (and radiating on) the collection side of the HEPA filter. Unlike systems that depend on killing/inactivating the organisms as they pass through the UVC light in a very short period of time, the UVC light is continuously shining on the collected organisms with high efficiency of kill.
- Indicator lights inform you when individual UVC lamps need to be replaced or when the HEPA filter is clogged with particulate buildup.
- A four-speed blower offers the quietest and most efficient air flow on the market. The low Whisp-Air speed allows for silent operation. Medium to High speeds creates maximum air efficiency at noise levels suitable for residential and commercial use.
What Makes The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HRPA Filter filters sub-micron particles if up to .3 microns and 99.99% efficiency
- Patented Earth Mineral Technology destructively adsorbs and breaks down the VOC’s and Chemical Compounds
The EnviroKlenz® Mobile Air System with UV Light combines Advanced EnviroKlenz technology for toxic and noxious chemical and odor removal with HEPA filtration and ultraviolet germicidal radiation (UVC) to remove airborne particulates and allergens and inhibit the growth of captured microorganisms (such as bacteria, mold, and viruses).
CFM- 85, 150, 200, 250
Power– 115 volts
Room Size– Treats Up To 1000 Sqaure feet
Dimensions: 22″: x Width: 15.5” x Depth: 15”
Whisper Mode- 54 DB
Low- 56 DB
Medium- 59 DB
High- 62 DB
EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is effective against toxic or noxious odors and chemicals through our proprietary “Adsorptive Neutralization” process. The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is designed to last 5-6 months, ensuring that the unit operates at peak odor removal efficiency at all times. This makes this model one of the best air purifiers for mold and mildew management on the market.
The EnviroKlenz UV systems are equipped with a true medical-grade HEPA filter. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. The filter has a life expectancy of 18-24 months.
The EnviroKlenz Promise
Backed by the best warranty in the industry and full 30-day money back guarantee.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% happy with your EnviroKlenz mobile system, contact us to set up a return within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Backed by a full five-year warranty
How Does The EnviroKlenz Mobile System Compare to Carbon Air Systems?
In the chamber study below, hydrogen sulfide was released in an environmental chamber under ambient conditions. The various air systems and technologies were remotely controlled to not disturb the environment. The EnviroKlenz Air System rapidly reduced and neutralized the acidic gas from the air. The IQAir system which utilizes a significant amount of an activated carbon did remove the H2S from the air, but since carbon is not reactive, there is the potential for the hydrogen sulfide to be released back to the atmosphere with changes in temperature, pressure, and or humidity levels. The Blue Air purifier utilizes HEPA filtration and only some physical absorption of the acid gas on the HEPA filter was observed. The MoleKule system did not rapidly remove the hydrogen sulfide and a bare carbon filter did not absorb or adsorb the acid gas.
The IQAir uses a carbon filter that contains well over 5 pounds of media. The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is able to achieve the same results with less than ½ pound of media! This means fewer change-outs and money spent on replacing carbon filters.
Graph: Comparison of Air System at the removal of acid gas (hydrogen sulfide)
In this chamber study below, ammonia was released in an environmental chamber under ambient conditions. The various air systems and technologies were remotely controlled to not disturb the environment. The EnviroKlenz Air System rapidly adsorbed the ammonia gas from the air. The IQAir system which utilizes a significant amount of an activated carbon did remove the ammonia from the air, but since carbon is not reactive, there is the potential for it to be released back to the atmosphere with changes in temperature, pressure, and or humidity levels. The bare carbon filter had minimal absorption of the ammonia. The Blue Air purifier utilizes HEPA filtration and only some physical absorption of the ammonia on the HEPA filter media was observed. The MoleKule system did not remove or breakdown the hydrogen sulfide in the test.
Graph: Comparison of Air System at the removal of a nitrogen compound (Ammonia)
The Limitations of Carbon Air Purifiers
In this study, we utilized the IQAir system with the carbon filter and subjected it to VOCs in an environmental chamber. The temperature in the chamber at the beginning of the study was 72 degrees Fahrenheit. The VOC compound released and allowed to equilibrate. The air system was turned on and allowed to clear the chamber bringing the VOC to 0 ppm. The system continued to run and then at 48 minutes, the temperature in the chamber was increased. By 58 minutes, the temperature had risen to 74 degrees and at 70 minutes the temperature was 78 degrees and the VOCs were rapidly off-gassing from the system. At the 90-minute mark, the VOC level had returned to the 50% level from the start of the experiment. This illustrates one of the significant drawbacks of absorption-only technology. Changes to the environment can negatively impact the performance of the system.
EnviroKlenz® Effectiveness Against Formaldehyde
The EnviroKlenz® technology is effective against a broad spectrum of indoor air contaminants including noxious odors, chemical odors, and a plethora of VOCs. A common VOC that is found in many indoor environments, formaldehyde, can be broken down and neutralized by the EnviroKlenz® technology. In a test conducted, formaldehyde was released into an environmental chamber and the VOC level was equilibrated around 100 ppm. The EnviroKlenz® Mobile Air System was turned on to rapidly remove the formaldehyde and once the contaminate was inside the proprietary EnviroKlenz® Air Cartridge, an adsorptive neutralize process occurred. It was found that the EnviroKlenz® Mobile Air System has the capacity and capabilities to make a significant impact on living spaces that contain formaldehyde pollution.
In the study against formaldehyde, the IQAir® was able to reduce the compound the fastest from the chamber due to having a much higher loading of media. The MoleKule® did not have much impact on the formaldehyde in this study. The BlueAir® HEPA media and bare carbon filter did show some physical absorption of formaldehyde, but physical absorption is very prone to releasing whatever it may have absorbed over time since there is no chemical interaction. The EnviroKlenz® Air System does actively react with the formaldehyde through adsorption and polymerization on the oxide surface of the EnviroKlenz® media.
EnviroKlenz® Advantage for Particulate Removal
EnviroKlenz Air System uses a HEPA filter that has more square feet of media when compared to the ones used in the IQAir and the BlueAir. The MoleKule does not have a HEPA filter, so the square feet of the prefilter was used for this comparison. The prefilter, in addition to the having fewer square feet of media, is also significantly less efficient at removing particulates when compared to HEPA or better filters of the EnviroKlenz, IQAir and BlueAir systems.
- The EnviroKlenz Air System has the highest amount of particulate matter filter media with over 56 square feet,
- IQ Air has approximately 50 square feet
- Blue Air approximately 28 square feet
- MoleKule particle filter has around 3 square feet of particulate filter media.
The more square feet of particulate matter media results in a filter that can capture more particulate matter before needing to be changed.
Graph: Square feet of available particulate filter media
How Does The EnviroKlenz Compare in Sound “Decibels”
Testing was conducted in a quiet room 30’ (L) x 12’ (W) with 9’ (H) ceiling height. Ambient room reading was taken from the center of the room. The air systems were located along the center of the 12-foot measurement dividing the room in half along the width and 10 feet from the back wall. This spacing allows for 1- and 2-meter measurements from the unit along the length of the room.
The Cost to Operate
The cost to operate based on continuous use, 0.12 kw/h, and system run on the highest setting.