Over the past few weeks, we, like many other companies, have closely monitored the growing impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak both internationally and locally. Our priority is to ensure the health and well-being of our Associates and communities, while also making sure that we serve our Customers to the best of our ability during rapidly changing times.
Due to the increased spread of the coronavirus throughout the United States and around the world, and with an abundance of caution, we will be: following CDC recommendations as applicable, suspending non-essential travel, and the utilization of technology for meetings in place of more traditional face to face environments.
Shipping and Returns
As of now, we are still able to serve our Customer with typical shipping lead times, and we are working with our key vendors to maintain our supply chain as thing continue to evolve.
The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, transported, and exposed to different conditions and temperatures is low.
In abundance of caution, EnviroKlenz has implemented additional handling measures for the protection of staff and Customers.
- Inbound packages from Customers will be retained in the designated receiving area and will not be opened or inspected until the next business day at the earliest. The receive date will be marked on the box to aid tracking. Alternatively, the package can be segregated by receive date. This is an added step but has been a “typical” practice as most inbound packages were only sorted upon arrival.
- Once opened, the return/exchange/RMA form will have the received date noted. This will be the date the box arrived at the facility as indicated on the box. The inspection date will be the date opened and inspected. This is standard practice.
- The item will be cleaned off and wiped down if it is to be returned to inventory using approved cleaner for the surface type. This is an expanded process to account for broader surface types using “green cleaners.” The standard clearer used for air systems will be the default selection.
- Partially opened or used items will be disposed of per typical practice. Only expanded metal will be reclaimed for recycling or reuse.
- Small boxes will be disposed of via recycling.
- Packing peanuts and packing paper will be disposed of or recycled.
- All paperwork and documentation (other than the return form) will be disposed of via recycling.
- Appliance and device foam may be retained and can be reused based on physical condition.
We know that the need to work remotely will become increasingly necessary in the days ahead. We are fortunate to have dedicated and flexible team willing to do what is best for our community and Customers. While some of our offices and facilities will remain open to the extent possible, the EnviroKlenz Associates with whom you work may be doing so remotely or differently than they have previously. Our team is already used to being accessible by phone and email and has many of the resources necessary to continue to provide you the service you expect from our team and brands.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 response, shipping, or returns, contact us at email@example.com